Wednesday 7 December 2016

How does Nature grow and stay alive?

How does Nature grow and stay Alive.

Hi my name is Isabella Morgan and this term, I have a project about my favourite plants and flowers. If you already know about nature and you like playing outside and you like trees, I will tell you all about nature! some of my friends are in the same project group as me and I am sure they  will love to learn about the lovely nature and flowers also.
Did you know that some flowers don't like the sun too much otherwise they might die and they need to be healthy and clean.
The largest flower in the world is the flower of the Puya Raimondii, which has a flower stalk 35,000 feet tall and  over 8,000 white flowers. Mimosa pudica, or sensitive plant, will actually fold up its leaves when it is touched.

New Zealand nature is amazing but sometimes annoying too. Did you know that some dolphins are dying by getting caught up in nets so please stop killing our dolphins!!make a good choose to not kill plants and trees! I'm writing about my favourite flowers and it is about wild roses!

Image result for roses

No comments:

Post a Comment